Local Development Framework Panel
Purpose of committee
The Local Development Framework Panel has the following duties and responsibilities:
1. To give detailed consideration to and make recommendations in respect of:
(a) the Local Development Framework and its Development Plan Documents and matters incidental thereto;
(b) representations received to Development Plan Documents and any amendments proposed;
(c) monitoring the implementation of the Framework, its review and modification as necessary.
2. To make recommendations in respect of the development of such individual sites as may be referred to the Panel by the Cabinet.
3. To give detailed consideration and to make recommendations in respect of all other planning policy matters such as the designation of Conservation Areas and amendments to their boundaries and the designation of locally listed buildings.
(Formerly known as Strategic Planning Advisory Panel. This Panel’s name was changed at Cabinet on 9 November 2006.)
- Councillor Keith Ferry (Chairman)
- Councillor Bill Phillips
- Councillor Navin Shah
- Councillor Marilyn Ashton
- Councillor Stephen Greek
- Councillor Simon Williams
- Councillor Krishna Suresh (Reserve)
- Councillor Graham Henson (Reserve)
- Councillor Sue Anderson (Reserve)
- Councillor Joyce Nickolay (Reserve)
- Councillor Susan Hall (Reserve)
- Councillor Barry Macleod-Cullinane (Reserve)
Support officer: Nicola Fletcher, Democratic & Electoral Services Officer. Tel: 020 8416 8050 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org