|Total expected attendances:||16|
|Present as expected:||12||75%|
|Absent (incl. apologies):||4||25%|
Explanation of the statistics counts
- Total expected attendances
- The number of meetings that the councillor was expected to attend in their capacity as member of that committee. This only includes meetings for which the councillor's actual attendance status is known.
- Present as expected
- The number of meetings that the councillor attended in their capacity as member of that committee.
- Absent (incl. apologies)
- Meetings not attended, where the councillor is a member of the committee, including apologies submitted.
- This information is not included in the summary statistics above.
Other meeting statistics options
|17/01/2012||Grants Advisory Panel ,17/01/2012||Present|
|01/03/2012||Grants Advisory Panel ,01/03/2012||Apologies, sent representative; Substituted by Councillor Kairul Kareema Marikar|
|23/02/2012||Planning Committee ,23/02/2012||Present as substitute|
|23/11/2011||School Placement Panel ,23/11/2011||Present|
|04/01/2012||School Placement Panel ,04/01/2012||Apologies, sent representative; Substituted by Councillor Raj Ray|
|18/01/2012||School Placement Panel ,18/01/2012||Present|
|01/02/2012||School Placement Panel ,01/02/2012||Present|
|15/02/2012||School Placement Panel ,15/02/2012||Present|
|29/02/2012||School Placement Panel ,29/02/2012||Apologies, sent representative; Substituted by Councillor Brian Gate|
|14/03/2012||School Placement Panel ,14/03/2012||Present|
|11/04/2012||School Placement Panel ,11/04/2012||Apologies, sent representative; Substituted by Councillor Brian Gate|
|25/04/2012||School Placement Panel ,25/04/2012||Present|
|29/11/2011||Standing Advisory Council for Religious Education ,29/11/2011||Present|
|13/03/2012||Standing Advisory Council for Religious Education ,13/03/2012||Expected|
|23/11/2011||Traffic and Road Safety Advisory Panel ,23/11/2011||Present|
|08/02/2012||Traffic and Road Safety Advisory Panel ,08/02/2012||Present|