First Phase Property Disposal Programme 2011/12
Meeting: 19/05/2011 - Cabinet (Item 221)
Report of the Corporate Director Place Shaping.
- Property Disposal - 1-1A Silverdale Close, item 221 PDF 314 KB
- Property Disposal 19 Buckingham Road, item 221 PDF 314 KB
- Property Disposal 47 Furness Road, item 221 PDF 292 KB
- Property Disposal 53 Whitegate Gardens, item 221 PDF 302 KB
- Property Disposal 429-433 Pinner Road, item 221 PDF 271 KB
Cabinet considered a report of the Corporate Director Place Shaping, together with a confidential appendix, which sets out proposals for the disposal of properties in the borough.
The Portfolio Holder for Property and Major Contracts stated that the properties were surplus to requirements, and confirmed that the proposals would not affect the operation of the North Harrow Library on Pinner Road.
(1) the land and properties detailed in the report be declared as surplus;
(2) the financial implications and projected sale prices detailed in Appendix 1 be noted;
(3) the Corporate Director Place Shaping be authorised to take all action necessary, including capital expenditure on 429/433 Pinner Road, to dispose of the Council’s interest in the land and properties detailed in the report for the best consideration that can reasonably be obtained in.
Reason for Decision: The disposals will generate a significant capital receipt for the Council, generate a revenue saving and reduce back log maintenance, thereby fulfilling part of the Place Shaping and Property Transformation Work Stream.